Thursday, September 29, 2011

Special Education In Cebu - Update

I was searching for recent news, updates or anything new about Special Education in our local area. Unfortunately, and not quite unexpected, there are no news pertaining to the improvement of the Special Education system in our local scene at the present. I know. It is sad.

What made my day better though is when I accidently stumbled on the page Special Education Support Group Cebu Chapter. I have yet to research about the group, but their presence is enough to restore my enthusiasm about making Cebu a better place for children and people with special needs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....That's really amazing tutorial that you shared here. I think these tutorial would be helpful to all the people
    HCS 451 Week 3 Individual Assignment

    ReplyDelete